Canal Dinner Cruise
A canal dinner cruise on a historical luxury boat? Who wouldn’t want that! At Rederij Prinsengracht you can enjoy a delicious classic dinner with friends, family or colleagues. We have a beautiful set dinner table, which is perfect for a choice between a 3- 4- or 5-course dinner.
Menu “A la Carte”
The menu items can also be offered a la carte. The full menu will be presented during the reception on board, and you may make a choice per course. We then communicate your choices on to the restaurants that are carefully selected by our team. After this, the courses will be collected along the dinner cruise. All dietary requirements are catered to and we also serve each course with a suitable selection of fine wines.
Our Amsterdam Canal Dinner Cruise boats
Have a look at our boats. Two luxurious gentleman’s launches. Part of the Dutch Marine Heritage. Both build around 1909 in luxurious style and beautiful lines like a swan. The boat Avanti and the boat Delphine
Set sail with the Amsterdam Canal Dinner Cruise!
Spoiled with choice between a 3, 4 or 5 course dinner menu a la carte during an Amsterdam Canal Dinner Cruise. With enchanting chandeliers and a beautifully set classic dinner table, you and your guests can enjoy a tasteful dinner along the Amsterdam canals. While our hostesses cater to your needs, you can enjoy the historic centre of Amsterdam.
WHAT MAKES THE CANAL DINNER CRUISE AMSTERDAM UNIQUE?
- You can decide where you board and disembark the boat.
- Simply choose the dishes for each course on board and we pick it up along the way!
- Determine the length of the dinner cruise yourself and we can meet almost all of your dietary requirements.
- The pairing of exquisite wines with every dish can be expected and if necessary, we can also adjust the wine list upon prior request or consultation.
- 2,5 hours for a 3-course canal dinner cruise. The 4 and 5 course dinners require longer.
- From 5 to 18 persons
- The a la carte menus are served by the restaurants carefully chosen by our team
- Including boat rental and helmsman
- Roof can be opened with good weather
- Beautifully set classical dinner tables and chandeliers
The dinner cruise does not include:
- These are calculated in addition to the package deal.
Menu autumn 2020
Salad of Du Puy lentils, heart of palm and little jam lettuce with a dressing of sherry vinegar with spring onion and crispy filo dough
Homemade Paté de campagne with apricot, pickle and toasted country bread
Home smoked salmon tartare with giant prawn a la Piri Piri, herb crème fraîche and fennel salad with lime zest
Ravioli of Dutch goat cheese with cauliflower cream, green asparagus tips, herb oil and Gouda cheese crisp
Sea bass fillet with sauce bouillabaisse, shrimp croquette and samphire
Roasted guinea fowl fillet with homemade guinea fowl sausage and lobster with sauerkraut pie, piccalilli and gravy
Scottish steak with black pepper cream sauce,fried butter beans with bacon and wafer chips
Cream of white chocolate and cardamom with lemongrass ‘’hangop’’ and almond muffin
Selection of Dutch cheeses, fig bread, walnuts, grapes and apple syrup
5 – 8 persons: € 180,- per person excluding drinks
9 – 12 persons: € 150,- per person excluding drinks
13 – 15 persons: € 125,- per person excluding drinks
16 – 18 persons: € 100,- per person excluding drinks
Optional additions to book:
- Additional courses
- We have an excellent wine supplier who advises pairing wines for each course. You may also bring your own wine(s) against a corkage fee.
- A musician, tenor or a string quartet.
Would you like to book something extra? Please indicate this on the quotation form.
The 7 guarantees of Rederij Prinsengracht
Your experience will be arranged however you prefer it.
Aside from this, there are a number of guarantees from Rederij Prinsengracht.
- Cruise with a smile. Local helmsmen and great hostesses.
- A boarding location of your choice
- All modern facilities on board (including lavatories/WC’s, a sound system with microphone(s), 220 volts, heating for the winter months, large open windows and a deck for in the summer)
- Lowest prices & no reservation costs
- Bad weather guarantee: the roof can be both opened and closed
- Your wishes and requests are vital and central.
- An unforgettable experience along the Amsterdam canals!
Send in a quote request and we will arrange your ideal cruise!